1. DMCA Compliance
NucleusCRM LLC (nucleuscrm.com) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf
, and specifically in accordance with 17 USC § 512(c)(3), NucleusCRM will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the NucleusCRM service and/or any NucleusCRM website (the "Site") if such claims are reported to NucleusCRM support.
2. Stock Content
This site and its platform use free and paid stock content from different providers. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- some vector graphics are sourced with license from vectorstock.com, account #4890132
- free-for-use photos sourced from pexels.com
3. DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the site by completing a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to NucleusCRM Support. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, NucleusCRM will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site. Please note that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section and of 17 USC § 512(c)(3) your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by your Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to NucleusCRM support: email@example.com
4. Repeat Infringer
NucleusCRM does not condone or tolerate copyright infringement or any violation of the intellectual property rights of NucleusCRM or of others.
NucleusCRM reserves the right to terminate the access and/or use privileges of any person who has been determined to be a 'repeat infringer' of the copyrights of NucleusCRM or others.
NucleusCRM reserves the right to define the criteria by which NucleusCRM will determine that a person is a 'repeat infringer.'
In the event that repeat infringer' is defined by statute, law, or regulation as applicable to 17 USC § 512, NucleusCRM will adopt that definition as a minimum standard.
Without limiting NucleusCRM's right to define 'repeat infringer,' as a general rule, NucleusCRM will define a 'repeat infringer' as any person or entity about whom NucleusCRM has received two or more DMCA Notices of Alleged Infringement.
NucleusCRM will take into account all relevant facts and circumstances when determining whether or not termination of access and/or use privileges of a 'repeat infringer' is appropriate.
5. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
NucleusCRM LLC - 2232 Dell Range Blvd., Suite 245 - 3306, Cheyenne, WY, 82009, United States
© NucleusCRM LLC